Advantages for the user:
- The highest brake technology directly from Moto GP.
- Suitable for all motorcycle models.
- Product validated with laboratory and vehicle tests.
- Low maintenance.
- Excellent quality-cost ratio
- CNC foot master cylinder for racing rear sets.
- Unitary adjusted piston dead stroke
- Pressure sensor pre-installation
- Super-compact design for easy installation and compatibility
- Auto lubricated EPDM piston seals for maximum smoothness and durability
- Supplied with sensor plug, pusher assembly and 2 feeling springs (hard and medium)
- Feeling spring in the pusher assembly. Pusher length to be chosen when placing the order (see pusher options)
- Moto GP technology.
- All motorcycle categories
- MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, SBK.
- UNITARY ADJUSTED HYDRAULIC DEAD STROKE
- FULL CNC MACHINED Aluminum alloy 7075-T6
- PREINSTALLATION FOR PRESSURE SENSOR Plug included if the sensor is not used
- INTEGRATED RESERVOIR
- Minimalist design for maximum compatibility
- PISTON SIZES Ø11 and 12,7mm available
- PUSHER ASSEMBLY INCLUDED Different lengths available and feeling springs included as well
- Foot master cylinder CNC machined with integrated reservoir, pressure sensor pre-installation and unitary adjusted piston dead stroke. Piston size Ø11 or Ø12,7mm
- Construction. Aluminium alloy 7075-T6 CNC machined from a block with glossy titanium anodizing
- Preinstallation for pressure sensor (2D data). Best compatibility with 2D reference SA-PK100M10 (sensor not included)
- Supplied with sensor plug, pusher assembly and 2 feeling springs (hard and medium). Pusher length to be chosen when placing the order (see pusher options).
- A - Short pusher assembly. Steel or titanium
- B - Medium pusher assembly. Steel or titanium
- C - Large pusher assembly. Steel or titanium
- D - KTM Moto 3 pusher assembly. Titanium.
Titanium pushers and KTM Moto 3 custom design can be ordered as spare parts.