Advantages for the user:
- The highest brake technology directly from Moto GP.
- Suitable for all motorcycle models.
- Product validated with laboratory and vehicle tests.
- Low maintenance.
- Excellent quality-cost ratio.
- Compact and lightweight caliper with 34mm pistons as per Moto 2/SBK caliper type.
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons with titanium pistons as an option.
- Full CNC billet monoblock body.
- Race drilled bolts.
- Wire pad design for a quick rear wheel assembly-dissasembly.
- Auto lubricated EPDM piston square seal for maximum piston sliding propierties.
- Moto GP technology.
- To be used with DOT 4 or DOT 5.1 race brake fluid.
- All motorcycle categories from 500-1200cc with moderate rear brake use
- MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3, SBK
- LIGHTWEIGHT MONOBLOCK DESIGN Minimalist body with race ready drilled bolts
- FULL CNC CALIPER Aluminum body with anodic oxidation treatment
- QUICK WHEEL CHANGE DESIGN Wire pad spring designed for a quick rear wheel assembly-dissasembly
- BRAKE PADS OPTIONS Sinterized & organic compounds
- ALUMINUM LIGHTWEIGHT PISTONS Ø34mm hard anodized aluminum pistons, with titanium pistons as an option
- Full CNC rear 2xØ34mm right hand axial caliper. Interaxis 64mm - Offset 16,5mm. Mounting position between 15:00-21:00.
- Construction. Full CNC machined aluminium alloy 7075-T6 with anodic oxidation surface treatment. Pads are supported by one steel pin with two circlips. Body glossy titanium anodized.
- Two versions available:
- JJR-365071MO0 - Steel hardware. Light hard anodized aluminium pistons with rectified diameter.
- JJR-365072MO0 - Titanium hardware. Titanium alloy pistons with rectified diameter.
- EPDM square seals with refined groove design.
Pad shape (brake pad options):
- Semi-metallic SBS-S-60HH
- Sintered SBS-RS1HH
Note: Caliper is supplied without pads.